Skip to Main Content
Music Library Services
- Audio and Video Stations: Audio/visual playback equipment for compact disc, LP, DVD, blu-ray, laser disc, and VHS formats. Headphones are available at the Circulation Desk.
- Computer, Printer, Copier: Mac and Windows computers are available. Papercut account is used to pay for copy and print services.
- Course Reserves: Course reserves materials can be checked out at the Circulation Desk.
- Holds and Recalls: Holds and recalls can be placed on items that are currently checked out. For further details, inquire at the Circulation Desk.
- Keyboard Studio: 88-key electronic keyboard with headphones, for playing through a music score in the collection or for creating and/or editing one's musical work.
- Language Lab: For classes upon reservation by MCLL instructors, individuals may utilize classroom stations upon request when not otherwise reserved.
- Music Resources Library Guide
- Research Help: The Music/Fine Arts Librarian is available for research assistance or class library instruction by prior arrangement. Please phone (316-978-3029) in advance to arrange a mutually convenient time. See also the Library Guide for Music Resources
- Search Assistance: May be requested when library items cannot be found. Inquiry at the Circulation Desk.
- Study Areas: Open study areas for individual and group study.