IEEE has added an option for subscribers to access the IEEE Xplore digital library remotely. Your device must be paired with IEEE which will allow off-site access for 90 days. To pair your device, follow these steps:
- Bring the device on campus.
- Access WSU's WiFi
- Visit the IEEE Xplore website (http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/search/advsearch.jsp).
- Go to My Settings, then Remote Access
- Follow the instructions to pair your device. You will be asked to sign in with an IEEE personal account before pairing.
- This device can now be used off campus for 90 days to access IEEE Xplore. You must go to IEEE Xplore on the paired device and log in with your personal account.