Light Board Room is a setup of a transparent whiteboard made of glass with internal lighting to make the writing visible. It allows the presenter to write and draw while maintaining eye contact to deliver their message in a natural and engaging way.
It is also equipped with a camera and monitor and the users can produce high-quality content without having previous video production knowledge.
You only need to carry a flash drive if you want to store the recording and your laptop if you need to present a ppt on the screen. The studio is available for all the Wichita State University staff, faculty, and students.
- The Light Board Room may be reserved by all the Wichita State University students, faculty, and staff during the following times:
Monday to Thursday - 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Friday - 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Saturday - 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Sunday - 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Reservations can be made through the link: http://wichita.libcal.com/reserve/cspace
- Reservations are canceled after 15 minutes if the person who made the reservation does not check out the room from C-Space.
- Reservations may be made for up to 4 hours a day.
- Occupants are responsible for all room equipment and with the same setup.
- Reasonable noise levels should be maintained.
- To prevent noise from leaving the room, the door should be closed when the room is in use.
- USB Flash Drives should be used to save and transfer recorded video. Flash Drives are available for checkout at Library Circulation Desk.
- Your flash drive has to be formatted to FAT32 or HFS+.
- Occupants should report to the C-Space desk, about a faulty device or software as soon as it comes to their attention.
- All users are supposed to check out at the C-Space desk after using the service.