University Libraries Mission Statement
The mission of the University Libraries is to be an essential force in teaching and research. We serve vital roles in educating and providing access to high impact information resources, preserving intellectual and cultural records, and continually evolving as a research network across campus and the larger community that facilitates intellectual discovery, scholarship, creative activity, and innovation.
University Libraries Vision Statement
University Libraries transforms research and applied learning initiatives through innovative teaching and services, outstanding collections, and strategic partnerships.
University Libraries Values
- Continuous evolution as an organization through experimentation and the application of innovative services, resources, and emerging technologies
- Quality learning and research experiences that focus on success for all stakeholders
- Diversity of individuals, culture, thought, and experiences
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Accountability and data driven decision making in the management of our resources and services
- Creation, preservation, and sharing of knowledge and information